Friday, July 23, 2010

Full Frontal

Fantasy covers do it, why doesn't romance? The amount of skin (hairless of course) available on romance covers has been increasing, but no one seems willing to go all the way. Until then, lets see how much we can see.

Send me links to your covers (I don't want to have to save the pics and host them), a buy link (the cover link should not be a buy link), and a little bit of promo (talk about the cover, the book, whatever you want, but I reserve the right to edit for length) and I'll add your book to the big beautiful list of nudity.

seeley deborn @ gmail . com

(I trust you know what to do with the spaces)

2 comments:

  1. really nice article the you are providing thanks for the information, Also you can check our websiteLeather Watch strap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information, waiting for the new article of yours..meanwhile, you can check my website just click eames lounge chair

    ReplyDelete